– Need to disguise yourself as a volcano;
– Have to muffle your voice for some serious prank phone calls;
– Don’t want people to notice your ears, cheeks, mouth and chin have gone missing;
– Are after something a bit different to wear to the office;
– Are looking for a quick “throw it on and look decent” frock for the supermarket;
I have just the dress for you.
|When your makeup artist is using a stencil, be suspicious.
Be very suspicious.
This is from the quirky Australian label Romance Was Born.
Let’s play Frock It! What frock caught your eye this week? Write a post about it and link up here. The only rule is it has to be one dress.
I can’t wait to see what you come up with.